Information to the Pilgrims:
1. At the time of entry, all pilgrims shall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
2. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta.
3. All the Pilgrims in group ticket have to report together.
4. The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting.
5. All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allowed.
6. Entry with foot wear is not permitted into the queue lines, mada streets and Temple.
7. TTD reserves the right of cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
8. Please contact our 24/7 help desk for queries at +91 – 9840805056 / 9962717100
9. Cancellation fee- 1000/- will be applied for who cancel their Trip before one day or after providing the Driver Details.
NOTE: Electronically generated details do not require any signature.
Transactions which are successfully debited by the payment gateway but not confirmed back to BALAJI DARSHAN system are deemed to be failed transactions. All such transactions are eligible for refund post reconciliation in such transactions, money is refunded in 10 – 15 working days.
All bookings are FINAL. Cancellation is not allowed.
Is postponement / advancement / cancellation / refund allowed for any of the Services?
There will be no postponement / advancement / for successful bookings or transactions. Only cancellation of accommodation is allowed. Please refer to accommodation FAQs for further information.
FOR ENQUIRIES ON REFUNDS, WRITE TO firstname.lastname@example.org